Chiaki is a Free and Open Source Software Client for PlayStation 4 Remote Play for macOS, Windows, Android and potentially even more platforms.
Everything necessary for a full streaming session, including the initial registration and wakeup of the console, is supported. The following features however are yet to be implemented:
- Congestion Control
- H264 Error Concealment (FEC and active error recovery however are implemented)
- Touchpad support (Triggering the Touchpad Button is currently possible by pressing T on the keyboard)
- Configurable Keybindings
Created by Florian Märkl.
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.04 See changelog
- Add Regist with Np-AccountId (Fix #51)
- Bump RP-Version to 9.0 for Session and Ctrl, #51
- Add more logging to Ctrl, for #36
- Add Audio Buffer Size Setting
- Send one Feedback History Packet per Event (#41)
- Use Qt MacExtras on macOS
- Refactor Opus Decoding
- Make YUV/RGB conversion more accurate