Chiaki is a Free and Open Source Software Client for PlayStation 4 Remote Play for macOS, Windows, Android and potentially even more platforms.
Everything necessary for a full streaming session, including the initial registration and wakeup of the console, is supported. The following features however are yet to be implemented:
- Congestion Control
- H264 Error Concealment (FEC and active error recovery however are implemented)
- Touchpad support (Triggering the Touchpad Button is currently possible by pressing T on the keyboard)
- Configurable Keybindings
Created by Florian Märkl.
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.10 See changelog
- Prevent screen turning off during streaming (#149)
- Stream Display Options: Normal, Zoom and Stretch (#146)
- Touchpad Only Control Option (#130)
- Export and Import Settings as JSON
- Adjust Android Analog Stick Dimensions for better Usability
- Fix H264 codec finding for libavcodec < 58.10.100 (#143)
- Add Pyramid/Box buttons to keybindings (#118)
- Fix Icon Install Path (Fix #92)
- Make psn-account-id.py Script easier for Windows
- This release brings Android Support.