Chiaki is a Free and Open Source Software Client for PlayStation 4 Remote Play for macOS, Windows, Android and potentially even more platforms.
Everything necessary for a full streaming session, including the initial registration and wakeup of the console, is supported. The following features however are yet to be implemented:
- Congestion Control
- H264 Error Concealment (FEC and active error recovery however are implemented)
- Touchpad support (Triggering the Touchpad Button is currently possible by pressing T on the keyboard)
- Configurable Keybindings
Created by Florian Märkl.
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.2.1 See changelog
- AppImage: Enable VAAPI (NOTE: this will not work on most systems, see #214 (comment))
- Qt GUI: Fix Surface for EGL (Fix #71)
- Qt GUI: Fix L2/R2 conversion (#243, Fix #189)
- Qt GUI: Fix a deprecated Qt API usage
- Library: Experimental mbed TLS and Nintendo Switch support (No app yet, only library!)