Chiaki is a Free and Open Source Software Client for PlayStation 4 Remote Play for macOS, Windows, Android and potentially even more platforms.
Everything necessary for a full streaming session, including the initial registration and wakeup of the console, is supported. The following features however are yet to be implemented:
- Congestion Control
- H264 Error Concealment (FEC and active error recovery however are implemented)
- Touchpad support (Triggering the Touchpad Button is currently possible by pressing T on the keyboard)
- Configurable Keybindings
Created by Florian Märkl.
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.3.0 See changelog
- PS4 Firmware 8.0 Compatibility (Fix #328)
- Fix MTU detection (Fix #303) (#304)
- Add partial Touchpad support (currently ONLY functional on Linux when building from source and only when using a physical DualShock 4 Controller!)
- Drop Support for QtGamepad in favor of SDL2
- Expose videotoolbox hardware decoder (#261, macOS only)
- Fix build on newer Qt versions (#254, Fix #253)