enso installer for PSP2 on fw 3.60 or 3.65.
This is a mod of Enso, all credits go to team molecule for this awesome tool.
- pre-nskernel recovery from a GC-SD device.
- easy low-level code exec for custom kernel patches.
- support for firmwares 3.60 and 3.65.
Just run "create_vpk.sh", it will build everything and copy the package to the root directory.
- Install enso
Install the VPK, run the "enso_ex" app and agree to the """ToS""".
- If you get an error, reboot the device holding LTRIGGER and try again.
Select "Install/reinstall the hack", press CROSS, the installer will install enso_ex.
- All non-critical errors can be skipped by pressing CROSS, it is safe to do so.
- The "os0:patches.e2xd" file is a set of code blobs that are executed at low-level module load.
- Custom patches can be skipped by holding VOLDOWN at boot.
- Patches are position independent code blobs that are run each in their own memblocks.
- Patches are located in the "ux0:eex/patches/" directory.
- Data files for patches are located in the "ux0:eex/data/" directory.
- You can "sync"/"compile" patches with the enso_ex app.
clogo.e2xp: Use a raw RGBA 960x544 image as the bootlogo, it is located @"os0:bootlogo.raw".
- In safe/update mode the PS logo is used.
- You can change it by replacing the file in "ux0:eex/data" and syncing.
- If the file is not found there will be no logo, useful for boot animations.
rconfig.e2xp: If VOLUP is held at boot, "ux0:eex/boot_config.txt" is used instead of the ur0: one.
- It also works in safe/update mode.
- The "os0:bootmgr.e2xp" file is a code blob that is executed just before psp2bootconfig load.
- BootMgr can be skipped by holding VOLDOWN at boot.
To add/change it you need to add/change "ux0:eex/data/bootmgr.e2xp" and sync.
- The "recovery" is a code blob loaded from a GC-SD device in GC slot.
- Recovery can be loaded by holding SELECT at boot, the device must be connected to a power source.
Supported recovery types
RAW recovery (recommended)
- Use the tool in /sdrecovery/ to flash your recovery blob to the SD card.
- If the SD card contains the EMMC image you can set a flag to use its os0 for low-level modules.
- You can force it to use the FILE recovery found in GC-SD's os0.
- Format your SD card to FAT16 and put your recovery blob in "SD:recovery.e2xp".
- By default the device will NOT continue the boot process after this recovery method is used.
- TODO: add a cleanup sample to continue boot.
If the recovery returned 0, the console will continue the boot process.
- If an error happened the user will need to confirm that he is aware of it by pressing the correct key:
- "No recovery found" - press TRIANGLE.
- "Error running GC-SD RAW recovery" - press CIRCLE.
- "Error running GC-SD os0 recovery" - press SQUARE.
- "Recovery did NOT return 0" - press CROSS.
- You can use the SD's os0 partition instead of EMMC's os0 partition by holding START at boot.
If an error happened the user will need to confirm that he is aware of it by pressing the correct key:
- "Error reading GC-SD" - press TRIANGLE.
- "Incorrect SD magic (not SCE magic)" - press CIRCLE.
- Team molecule for henkaku, taihen, enso, and HenKaku wiki entries.
- xerpi for his work on baremetal stuff.
- CelesteBlue and PrincessOfSleeping for help with NSKBL RE.
- Testers from the HenKaku discord server.
Que novedades incluye la versión 4.5
- Added own base kernel modules loader with support for custom modules.
- Removed "script" patches, use the new loader with *.skprx modules.
- Added SD-as-os0 recovery (hold START)
- Added psp2spl, moved all other lv0-based mods to the spl dir
- Better, future-proof HFW support
- Overall stability fixes/patches