Sobre este archivo
A Small Tool to View PS4 Package Info.
- Improved speed when processing package.
- Added support to export unencrypted contents.
Added new options to:
- View package contents.
- Search package contents.
- Check for package updates.
- Check the integrity of package.
- Export all unencrypted contents.
- Extract folders and files from package.
- Split already merged official package.
- User interface is now resizeable.
- Updated read-me file.
- Added new option to use single structure when listing or extracting package contents.
- Added support to change file name when extracting single file from the list.
- Updated package properties.
- Show error when file is being used by another process.
- Added new option to manually check for package updates using the given title-id.
- Added ability to display package regions.
- Added ability to detect fake dlc unlocker.
- Fixed splitting package to multiple parts.
- Fixed an issue with single structure mode.
- Updated package info detector.
- Updated package updates form and error handling.
- For official package, you need a passcode to be able to view, list or extract it's contents.
- If you want to display package contents then enable 'List Contents' option under Extra menu but for official package you need to enable both 'List Contents' and 'Ask for Passcode' options.
- If you want to save package title updates in json format then enable 'Save Updates' option.
- If you have a passcode for official package then press on the 'save' button in the passcode window to save it to a binary file, so the application can load it automatically when opening the package without asking for it.
If you find my works are useful and would like to support and collaborate on the development of my projects, any donation will be appreciated.