This is an easy to use nsp builder that will make rediction nsps or internally built nsps out of nros
- Devkitpro for Compiling libnx.
- Keys.dat file added to the "Resources" folder -- refer to "keys.dat template" for layout and required keys
- .NetFramework for win.
- Mono for Mac or Linux.
- To load Meta information from .nro automatically, load the .nro by clicking "romfs" and choose yes. This will automatically load all the information from the .nro. If you want to use sdmc then select "sdmc" after and use as normal -- may incorperate import button instead if requested
- Requires Newest Devkitpro update due to changes, update before use
- Some nros are not working with romfs (old tinfoil, dOPUS) use sdmc for those for now
- Title ids now follow (05xxxxxxxxxx0000)
- Mac and linux may experiance bugs or weird issues due to mono (First launch may take a while to load, be paitent / ui looks less pleasing as well)
- Big Changes have been made in the code, Bugs maybe be present. If found please report them.
- Linux use hasnt been tested fully, may experiance issues
cd to folder ex: cd Desktop/Nro2Nsp
run "sudo mono --arch=32 ./Nro2Nsp.exe
Add you nsp details
ex: AppName: TestApp Title Id: 05000F2300000000 *Must be 16 Characters long in hex form and start with 05
Made by: Matt_Teix Version: 1.0.0
Import your icon by clicking the Icon box
You have two choices for paths
sdmc: For loading an nro from an sd path Nsp does not contain the nro, it only points to it ex: sdmc: /switch/tinfoil/tinfoil.nro
Please note that paths must be exact (case sensitive) and will throw a system error if theres no mathing .nro
romfs: For building nro internally of thr nsp, pick your nro and it should do the rest Does not need tinfoil on the sd cardex: romfs: /tinfoil.nro
Click the compile Button
Wait for compiling to finsh
Your .Nsp should be good to go!
- Custom Devkitpro Path: Set the path to your devkitpro path if installed in different locations than default
- Preset Author: Set the default author, speed things up if using the same one
- Rolling Title Id: Set the base Title Id and after each build it'll increase by 1
- Perserve Data: Saves exefs, contol, and nca data in ./RawData folder
- Old Style Title Id: Use old style title key format "05XXXXXXXXXXXXXX"