This is a port of the delve gopher client to the Nintendo Switch. Requires Homebrew to run.
Has slight differences with the original delve, which are described below.
- Make sure you have devKitPro installed, then run Make.
Differences with the original delve
Pager works as follows:
- Press the down key to show the next piece of information.
- Press - to enter a command at any point.
- No support for command histories (incompatible with swkbd).
- Default config file is loaded from /switch/delve/delve.conf.
- No support for custom type handlers.
- Extra marker to indicate the end of a command.