Allows you to play any game on your PlayStation 4 with a keyboard and mouse, no controller required, and it's free.
How to use:
- Do NOT plug your DS4 controller into your PC while using this tool. If it is plugged already, unplug it because it will interfere with the device emulation.
- Make sure you've enabled remote play from your PS4's settings menu. To do that:
- Go to your PS4, select (Settings) -> [Remote Play Connection Settings], and then select the checkbox for [Enable Remote Play].
- To activate it as your primary PS4, select (Settings) -> [Account Management] -> [Activate as Your Primary PS4] -> [Activate].
- Download and run the setup from the download link above. It will automatically do all the configuration stuff for you
- If you want 0 lag, connect your PS4 to your TV/Monitor and watch the game from there (thus NOT from the Remote Play app)
- Explicit error message box for when mappings.json is missing or invalid
- Currently it (kinda) silently fails unless you open it via a command line.
- Detect when the user does have a DS4 controller plugged in ... and ask user to unplug it
- some game need to detect you shaking the controller, need to figure out how to handle/emulate that
- touchpad needs more work 😞
- make DS4 emulation optional
- support for analog input like from a controller stick, controller trigger, or Steering wheel
- supporting ps5
- support linux/mac
- support chaikis
- PS4Macro - Big thanks to komefai for making and open-sourcing this tool. Komefai is MIA for 2 years and his repo is not supported anymore but you can still write pretty good bots with it, definitely check it out if you are into that kind of stuff
- EasyHook - The best tool for Windows API hooking. Works flawlessly - from the assembly injection, to the hook trampoline code. I haven't had a single problem with it I had one but that doesn't make EasyHook any less cool
- Jays2Kings/DS4Windows - don't need to explain that one
- soulehshaikh9 for pfx certificate generator
Que novedades incluye la versión 2.1
- Updated paths for the newest version of Sony's Remote Play app