Fernando's WE10 English Patch v4 beta 2 (29/may/06) ONLY FOR DVD
- Higgs Emblems v2
- JayZ Logos version 1
- Players and teams as for last Para of Jayz/Ortegaman and Fisca, with fixes done and tested by ortegaman.
- Formation text (captain)
- Main Menu (thanks to Yogui)
- Match: 100%
- Edit Mode: 100%
- Training: 100%
- Master League: 100%
- Random Challenge: 100%
- Cup: 100%
- League: 100%
- Options: 100%
- Nippon challenge:99%
- International Challenge: 99%
- Stadiums & Leagues names: 100% (you will have to delete you Option File for this to work, sorry)
- Apply the ppf with PPF-o-Matic to an clean japanese image (4.442.357.760)
- Always: Clean Jap iso -> Latest Fernando Patch
If you base in my translation, i ask you to include in your local version an acknowledge in the readme. Also, ask permission to JayZ/Higgs/Ortegaman/Fisca to use their files.
Overall... Have some respect!!!!!!!!!
- YOU WILL HAVE TO DELETE YOUR OPTION FILE.
- YOU WILL HAVE TO DELETE YOUR MASTER LEAGUE SAVEGAME. SORRY. IT PROBABLY HAS DATA THAT HANGS THE GAME. TRY AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS BEFOR DELETE THE SAVE.
- YOU WILL HAVE TO START ALL MASTER LEAGUE AGAIN.
WHAT I'VE TESTED:
- MASTER LEAGUE TO THAT POINT WITH ORIGINAL TEAMS AND REAL TEAMS.
- SAY YOU HAVE AN OLD SAVE GAME OF ML, YOU CAN TEST IT WITH A NEW IMAGE AND -NO- OPTION FILE. IF IT WAS DONE WITH A PARA WITH NO PROBLEMS IT WILL WORK. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE GO AND TEST IT.
- A SCREWED ML SAVE FILE, EVEN WITH NO OPTION FILE LOADED, WON'T WORK ALSO IN A 100% JAPANESE IMAGE. NOR I A PATCHED IMAGE WITH ORIGINAL JAP PARA FILES.
ABOUT THE BUG:
It seems the problem is the transfers. Not 100% sure, but for what i've been told its the most possible situation that causes the problem. In fact, all the people working on databases and using tools *could*, most likely, have a problem.
At the moment, only DKZ Studio is able to open the DB. But doesnt have 100% compatibility with we10 it seems, and also could have a bad configuration in the tables. THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM or to start people blame Abscroll, he has done a superb job doing One-for-all editing needs tool for us. And free. So if hes gonna update it or not in the future i don't know. And please, don't bother him asking for new releases. He will do when he wants or can.
The thing is, its all people can do at the moment. Im not into DB editing so i dunno if there a way to do it better by hexediting only, like reefur use to do. It all depends on you people to start working on it, or wait. And i mean patience.
What we have is all product of good will in the community. Enjoy it as it is.
If you don't like... well im sorry. We all work as much as we can to bring all of you what we done.
Im sorry to say this, but in any case you can start learning hex editing, etc, etc, and do you own if all of other wont suit your needs.
But remember, its just a game, and its all done for hobby.
Thanks for understanding.
- AbScroll for the patience explaining some of the DB configs.
- Ortegaman for the para and also sit his add to test the ML 🙂
- Jay for providing the test Save game in the first place!!!
- Jay, Junka, Reefur, Abscroll (again), and of course the WE community.
Thanks a lot for all the messages of support in the forums. I read them and i really appreciate it!!! Hope you enjoy the patchs i've made.
Just came back to finish this in a little basis and that's it, i'll be gone. Don't ask me for dates please.
Thank you guys for the support,
Que novedades incluye la versión 4.0 beta 2
- Misc. text fixing.
- More Formation help and explanation translation.
- ML BUG at end of season fixed. Seems that some ppl, dunno its its a mix for option files and mixes, had a problem that hung the game when the reached week 31 at end of the cup on D2.