Que novedades incluye la versión 3.0.0 See changelog
As stated above I added some new features to PPF but also i removed some of the old ones, or to be exact one feature had to go. So here is the new feature-list:
Image filesize checking is GONE.
- Over the years it became clear that this feature was simply too inaccurate and confused most of the users with warnings which were mostly incorrect.
Image Identification / Blockcheck was enlarged. (+Imagetype)
- You can either fully DISABLE or ENABLE the blockcheck for a specific patch, plus the blockcheck now supports GI (PrimoDVD) images. GI is the common format used for distributing DVD-Images.
- You can optionally choose to include UNDO data in your patch so the users can undo your patch anytime.
- Its a hell of alot faster than PPF2.0.
Large files support.
- PPF3.0 supports files up to 9,223,372,036,854,775,807 Byte. enough ?