This is a app/game launcher application.
The main purpose of this app is for users who have hundreds of games on their vita.
The psvita has limitation of 500 bubbles only. I couldn't find an app that served me well to manage my library of games so I decided to create my own.
Use in conjuction with the CopyIcons app to get icons not created by psvita.
- Games are groups into multiple categories (vita/psp/homebrew/favorites) including retro consoles like nes,snes,gb,gbc,gba,n64 etc..
- Can launch all vita games, Adernaline bubbles and (retro games without bubbles).
- Has parental control for hiding certain settings.
- Customize categories via configuration file.
- Favorites. With hundreds of games, it's takes a quite a while to browse all the pages to find your favorite game. Therefore I've implemented a feature to add a game to you favorites for easy access.
- Game images loaded on demand. With hundreds of games, we can't possibly load all the game images into memory. So images are loaded on demand only and a few pages of images are cached.
- Last but not least, you can access you full library of games/apps. Just an FYI, I could load 1600 games/apps on my vita-tv.
- up/down/left/right - for browsing your games
- left analog stick - for browsing your games
- square - add the selected game to favorites
- circle - un-select or back.
- triangle - display settings to switch between Grid/List view.
- cross - start the selected game/app
- L-trigger - previous page
- R-trigger - next page
Que novedades incluye la versión 2.6
Add ability to create folders in categories
- option to rename folder
- option to config a custom icon for each folder
- while creating folders, you have the option to create the folders in multiple categories
- option to delete folder. When a folder is deleted, the games under the folder isn't deleted but instead moved back to the main folder.
Add multi-selection ability for moving games to folders or hide games.
- Use the "SELECT" button to toggle "multi-select" mode.
- Multi-Selection mode is automatically cancelled if you switch category or folder
- removed the option to re-scan all games since it is a little dangerous. You can achieve the same by just deleting the "cache.db" file under the folder ux0:data/SMLA00001.
- Made the "Actions" tab the first tab in the "Settings and Actions" dialog.