- Any PS3 already running a CEX custom firmware
- Made from 4.86 OFW (CEX)
- All the features of the 4.86 OFW (CEX)
- Same CoreOS files size and structure than OFW
- Same PUP size and structure than OFW
- Patched isoldr and spu_pkg_rvk_verifier to allow installation of any 4.86 or higher CFW (CEX)
- Rename the "DB_4.86_littlebalup.PS3UPDAT.PUP" file as "PS3UPDAT.PUP"
- On a FAT32 formatted USB storage device, create a folder named "PS3". Within that PS3 folder, create another folder named "UPDATE".
- Copy the "PS3UPDAT.PUP" file to the UPDATE folder you just created.
- Verify the MD5 signature of the "PS3UPDAT.PUP" file you just copied in the UPDATE folder.
- Plug the USB storage device to your PS3 then install via [Settings] -> [System Update] -> [Update via Storage Media]
- Follow the on screen instructions.