It's a Collection Of Mods that Changes the PS3 System Look:
- PS4 Boot Sounds
- PS4 GameBoot Sounds
- PS4 XMB Sounds
- PS4 PS Store Icon
- PS3 4K Pro Boot Logo
- PS3 4K Pro GameBoot Logo
- PS3 4K Pro System Texts
- PSP Wave Background
- PSP Colors Background
- PSP System Colors
- Added Facebook Icon under Network
- Added Reboot Icon under Users
- Added PS3 4K Pro Theme under Themes
- Added 2160p Resolution Option in Output Resolutions.
- Added PS3 4K Pro Logo in About Game Options
- Added PS3 4K PRO in System Credits
- Added Boost Mode
- Added Side Menu Animations
- Added Buttons Animations
New Battery Level Indicators
- Full = Green, Half = Yellow, Weak = Orange, Empty = Red
New Controller Indicators
- 1 = Red, 2 = Blue, 3 = Green, 4 = Yellow)
- New Notification Background
- New Icon for PSN
- New Icon for Throphies
- New Icon for Online Folder
- New Icon for My Games
- New Icon for File Manager
- New Icon for RetroArch XMB
- New Icon for Pkg Launcher
- New Icon for PSP Launcher
- New Icon for MultiMan
- Translated Debug Options for All Languages
- Translated System Reboot for All Languages
- Priority Apps Bubbles
✮ How to Install ?
- Just Install the PKG File and Launch It
★ How to Unistall ?
- Just Launch the PKG file and Choose Backups and Restore
- - To See the Homebrews New Icons You Need to Have RetroArch, PSP Launcher, PKG Launcher and Multiman Installed, not included in the Mod.
- - Set Priority for RetroArch, PSP Launcher, PKG Launcher and Multiman after Installing will be Located in File Manager -> Package Manager -> Downloaded Content.
- - After The Installation Go to System -> Themes and Apply the PS3 4K Pro Theme.
- - It includes Lastest Webman MOD Enabled by Default, so if you use another Plugin to load your games, you need to reinstall it.
- It is not compatible with CCAPI in DEX Mode, CEX works fine
Que novedades incluye la versión 5.1
- Added: PSP™Remasters now shows under PSP™ Folder.
- Improved: Webman Updated.
- Improved: Uninstaller Changes for Avoiding Next Installation Errors.
- Fixed: PS2™ Game Playback.
- Added: Automatic Enable HEN to HEN Enabled after a XMB Reload.
- Added: BD/DVD .ISO Folder in Video Column (Requires WebMan).
- Added: Built-in Uninstaller.
- Added: Clear History in PlayStation™Network Column.
- Added: Custom HEN for Categories to Reload after Enabling it.
- Added: Customization Options.
- Added: DECR Firmware 0.90.002 and Classic PSN User's Avatars.
- Added: Flash Games.
- Added: Gameboot Sound for HEN.
- Added: Headset Game Sound for HEN.
- Added: Improved Wave Particles for HEN
- Added: Install/Delete Packages Top Bar Headers
- Added: More Stars in Gaia Music Player Visualization.
- Added: New Browser Side Menu Animations.
- Added: Browser Funcions Top Bar Header.
- Added: New Effect in Canyon Music Visualization.
- Added: Online Radio.
- Added: Online Wallpapers in Photo Category.
- Added: PlayStation®Store Icon Now Shows Options to Launch The Original Store or Unofficial Stores Downloaded Via External Sites.
- Added: PlayStation™Network Access in PlayStation™Network Column.
- Added: PS3™ OFW 1.00 Blur Effect.
- Added: PS3™ System Language Flags.
- Added: PS3™/PS2™/PSX™/PSP™/Retro™/XMB™ Game Format Folders in Game Column.
- Added: Security System.
- Added: Soft Brick Protection for Missing xmls.
- Added: Support for 4.84, 4.85 and 4.86 HFW.
- Added: Support in Network Column.
- Added: Update directly on XMB™.
- Added: User interaction on XMB Affects the Particles.
- Added: XMB Screenshot Category and Button Combo.
- Added:Online Chat Between PS3™ 4K Pro Users.
- Fixed: Rebuild Data Base Missing Text.
- Fixed: User Category Side Menu and Rebuild Database Texts in English UK.
- Fixed: Video & Game Gameboots Texts Position on Resolutions Below FHD.
- Improved: Anime Reader Website Provider Changed.
- Improved: Boost Mode Now Has Been Translated to All Languages Like The Official PS4™ One.
- Improved: Debug System Update Settings Translated to All Languages.
- Improved: Emojis and System Buttons Remastered from PS4™ and PS Vita™.
- Improved: File Manager with tons of New Options.
- Improved: HEN Behavior.
- Improved: HEN Icon.
- Improved: HEN Logo Script.
- Improved: HEN Supports Now, All The CFW Custom SPRXs, a XMB Refresh is Needed.
- Improved: Loading Speed to Scan Online Music/Podcast/Videos/TV Installed Items.
- Improved: Online Music/Podcast/Videos/TV Features are Disabled on In-Game XMB.
- Improved: PS3™ 4K Pro Logo and Boost Mode Now Only Appears on The XMB.
- Improved: The Default Wave on The Music Player Visualization Now Follows The System Color Preset (CFW).
- Improving/Updating File Manager Follows System Language. (7 of 20 languages supported by now).
- Removed: USB Online Music/Podcast/Videos/TV Features are Disabled for Faster Scan Times.
- Added: Different Gameboots for Games and Videos (CFW).
- Improved: Screen Saver Icon.
- Fixed: Missing In-Game Custom XMB Icons.
- Fixed: Reboot XMB Add-On Translations.
- Fixed: Installer Texts After Installation (HEN).
- Added: Support for Music/Video/Tv Online Features via Pkgs and External Drives.
- Improved: System Error Messages.
- Improved: Some Background Colors.
- Improved: Many Under the Hood Changes.
Added: New Notification Icons for All Notifications / Trophies.
- Added: Added: Version Logo Near the Clock.
- Added: Animation in the Notification Icon.
- Improved: PS4 Notification Icon.
- Improved: Text Height in System Information.
- Added: Top Bar Header in the System Shutdown Screen.
- Added: Theme Preview Animated Frame Effect.
- Added: PS Vita™ DVD Controls Background.
- Added: PS Vita™ BD Controls Background.
- Added: New Gameboot Animation to non Games Aplications such as DVD/BD and Other OS.
- Fixed: Themes Side Menu Petals Animation Off-Screen.
- Fixed: Debug Settings PT-PT Translation.
- Added: Top Bar Header in the Information Screen.
- Added: Top Bar Header in the Package Installer Screen.
- Added: Top Bar Header in the Impose Screen.
- Added: Web Browser Side Menu Animation.
- Improved: Removed the Junk Pixels Around the PS Logo on Boost Mode.
- Improved: Boost Mode Font Size Increased.