PKGi PS3 is a PlayStation 3 port of PSVita pkgi.
The pkgi-ps3 homebrew app allows to download and install .pkg files directly on your PS3.
- easy way to list available downloads, including searching, filtering, and sorting.
- standalone, no PC required, everything happens directly on the PS3.
- automatic downloads, just choose an item, and it will be downloaded by the app to your HDD (direct mode) or queued for background download (background mode) using the internal Download Manager.
- resumes interrupted downloads. You can stop download at any time, switch applications, and come back to resume the download at any time.
- queuing up multiple downloads is only supported when using background download mode.
- background download tasks will only show up after rebooting your PS3.
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.1.3
- Improved auto-update code to download .pkg updates directly from GitHub
- Increased database memory limit to 32768 items
- Changed App location to the XMB Network tab
- The app now allows to download items that already exist
- Start/Stop music works without requiring to restart the application
- Added content categorization and filtering
- Added support for loading multiple database files
- Added support for online db update/sync
- Filter unsupported or missing URLs when loading a database
- Added analog pad support
- Added CPU/RSX temperature status
- Added Details screen
- Added automatic download after version update check
- Improved empty .pkg file generation using async IO.
- Improved UI