Super Mario War PS3 Port by lachrymose, updated to work without the need of copying the game files to '/dev_hdd0/' or a USB stick. Resigned to 3.55 to work with HEN.
Tested on SuperSlim on HFW 4.84.2 using HEN v2.0.0.
- Made a background with game assets so it fits better the game
- Fixed the game icon (again)
- Automatically installs 'smw' folder to '/dev_hdd0/game/SMW00PS33/USRDIR/' and code changed to read that folder from there.
- Fixed XMB icon proportions.
- Added XMB wallpaper.
- Changed name in PARAM.SFO from 'SuperMarioWar' to 'Super Mario War'
Thanks to lachrymose for making the first port and @aldostools for the 25 directory depth psn_package_npdrm.exe (thanks to that I was able to add the 'smw' folder in USRDIR).