It has many functions similar to that present in a full CFW. It allows you to run homebrews like Movian, multiMAN or ManaGunz, and also supports loading plugins like webMAN Mod or FTP server support.
The HEN is not a complete CFW, indeed multiMAN and other homebrews work, but do not have all the same features as those present on a real CFW.
How does it work :
- Install HAN Enabler. Copy PS3HEN.BIN, HENTAI.pkg and stackframe.bin into / dev_usb000 and run the HTML.
- Once done, go to Package manager and install the file HENTAI.pkg and reboot the console.
- Now, to enable HEN, just use usb000 stackframe.bin and PS3HEN.BIN and launch the HTML ... HEN is activated!
- The ManaGunz backup manager works better with the file format (ISO not supported)!
- MULTIMAN also works, but the compatibility is not the same.
- PSXISO support is here !!!!
- BD / DVD region patch
- BDISO support
- BOOT-PLUGINS works at the position "/dev_usb000/boot_plugins_nocobra.txt" (it also disables startup content scanning in the parameters)
- Discless games work with the disc icon!
- Syscall 6 added
- Syscall 7 added (address> 0x8000000000352230) and overwrite the disabled system call 0-> 15
- Syscall 15 added
- Added Syscall opcode 8 for HEN detection and advanced poke lv2 (read the DEVELOPER section)
- All kernel memory Rescrivibile (run the kernel load like this in high positions or pick up system calls, etc.)
- PS3MAPI support for modding
- Debug PKG
- Homebrew support for 3.55 or less!
- Homebrew Root Flags enabled!
- Support for HAN PKG
- PSN Connectivity
- All processes running after HEN have rewrite permissions!
- HAN enabled by default!
Que novedades incluye la versión 3.0.3
stage0.bin is appended to actual stackframe
MultiFW support has been added. [Supported Firmwares]
- CEX HFW 4.84.2 (thanks Joonie/habib)
- CEX HFW 4.85.1 (thanks Joonie/habib)
- CEX HFW 4.86.1 (thanks Joonie/habib)
- CEX HFW 4.87.1 (thanks Joonie)
- CEX HFW 4.88.1 (thanks zecoxao/Joonie)
** CFWs can be used for testing, but not recommended to use**