Here is a quick-release. (Includes fix for ball.o and ballPlayer.o preview 1% of the data)
Supports 2019 and 2020.
Loads of fixes as well. some data reading changes for 19. Future plans to support 2014-2017 (December)
- You can edit set-piece positions
- You can tweak camera settings
- You can also tweak the settings for Master league screenshot
- Due to some complaints of possibly misnamed variables, I have set cpulevel.o and subconcept.o to the default mode. If you don't like it open the file as a 2019 file. They are the same thing
- Finally wrote "pesSmart.o" it is ridiculous.
- Still working on a seamless single bin loading and editing
BACK UP YOUR FILES
How To use
- Open the CPk
- Select the Bin
- Select the .o (double click or right click)
- Make changes
- Save Tab (ctrl+s or close the tab and answer the prompt)
- Save the cpk or just save the currently selected bin
- Can Export the selected bin for sider (compressed/uncompressed).
- Can import an existing bin to replace the selected bin.
- Can export/import .o
- Better Sider implementation.
- Tooltips with variable information
Objects currently covered
Objects I am skipping for now
- TutorialNone - no idea
- Combination - Combination play from pes 2014
- TutorialSetting - no idea
- FeintCommand - Input for skill moves
- StudiumPositionData - Cinematic stuff
- MlScreenShot - BAL/Master League screen shot generator
- PesSmart - Gameplay tweaks for champions league matches
- Team_IDs, I did not include these in the count for Objects covered.
- I intend to allow editing of the manager logic for Attack/Defend mentality.
- Its a different type of o. Compressed xml (tinyxml) vs compressed json
- There is a problem with saving the cpk at the moment.
- Right now I am using sider to run the mod.
- I open a dummy dt18. import the bin file from sider root
- Make changes, save the bin (Not the CPK) and export the unzlib bin back to the sider root.
- To ensure you run into no errors work with on bin at a time.
- This will have to do until later this week (Mid to end of the week).
- Going forward I will look to make the sider integration more fluid
- 2019 still works perfectly
- Sorry for the inconvenience.
Alternatively, you could export the bin and use your favourite importer
PS if you see any funny numbers close without saving that file (send me a screenshot)
Special thanks to @vettahead.