It loads WiiU Homebrew Launcher, I successfully haxchied a 5.5.2 ;)
Currently in beta test, you can follow this guide to use it:
Prepare the needed files
Prepare your FAT32 SD card with Homebrew launcher, and preferably Haxchi installer to get a persistent and more stable entry point for homebrew.Extract the homebrew launcher 1.4 on your SD card.
- If you plan to install Haxchi, be sure you already have a compatible NDS game installed on NAND.
- Prepare any other homebrew you want to use, for example Homebrew App Store.
Find a web host or create your own
- Visit a website hosting it, like http://dlae.life/, http://wiiu.insanenutter.com, http://www.wiiubru.com/x or http://u.drg.li/
- or host the sources on your computer.
- If it's on your computer, you need python installed, and launch "startServer.bat" on windows, or use any other webserver you want.
Run the browser hack on WiiU
- Clear your browser's data, launch the browser again.
- Open the server's URL in your browser, or your computer's IP if you are hosting it yourself.
- select Exploit
- If it freezes, shutdown and try this step again. It can be quick if you are lucky, or taking hours of retries...
- If it works, use that opportunity to install haxchi, it will be more stable.
Note: As it is still in beta test phase, http://u.drg.li/ is hosting different versions of that exploit. You should prefer it over other currently available web hosts, and select exploits from delta 0 to 4 until one works (2 seems to be the one is working the most).
If your screen goes grey-white but your console freezes, that's the correct delta, so keep trying that exploit number.