64Inject is a program that allows you to inject games into the Nintendo 64 virtual console of the Wii U. Focused on streamlining the testing of different combination of ROM, ".ini" configuration file and base game.
- Two modes of use, graphic and by commands.
- Contextual help and two languages, English and Spanish.
- Virtual console configuration, easily disable the dark filter, aspect ratio and display scale of the game.
- Simplify the incorporation of the ".ini" configuration file for the game.
- Support for ROM formats *.z64, *.n64, *.v64 and *.u64
- Support images *.png, *.jpg and *.bmp
- The Title ID reflects if you have used the same combination of ROM, ".ini" configuration file and base game.
- Multiple options through the command window, you can define each thing or simply an input folder and an output folder, or combine.