Tool that allows you to prepare a firmware for a new drive on your Xbox 360.
How it works:
- 1. You dump the two drives firmwares you want to swap.
- 2. You hack the firmware of the drive you want to use.
- 3. Launch 360Drive_switcher and set it like this:
- + The firmware of the drive you don't want to use anymore in the "Original firmware file"
- + The firmware of the drive you want to use in "Destination firmware file"
- 4. Check the informations that the tool gives you
- 5. Click on "Generate..."
Now, you have just to flash the new firmware created on the drive you want to use...and have fun.