Parche para el PES 2017 de PC.
- add new teams
- add new national teams
- add new leagues
- add new classic teams
- real kits for all teams
- real names for all players
- real names and logo for all teams
- correct home stadium names
- add a lot of real faces
- add a lot of mini-faces
- add real balls
- add real ad-boards for stadiums
- add 100 boots and 100 gloves
- includes all DP files
- many others…
- Extract patch files: don’t move any of the installation files or folders and be sure you do not get any errors.
- Run (smokepatch17.exe): run the installer and choose game installation folder, the patch must be installed in the same game folder, be sure you don’t get errors and that the installer finished successfully.
- Install patch update: get the latest patch update (if available), only install the latest update because it will include any needed previous updates for the patch.
Important: New master league is required after installing SmokePatch17
- if you edit or generate the patch dpfilelist be sure to READ THIS
- changing the patch files or adding other mods is at your own risk.
- adding or updating the game is not the patch responsibility.
- sider is not included, available as sider addons
- this patch is made to focus on offline modes.
Que novedades incluye la versión 17.0.2 See changelog
This corrects all important issues with SP17. Main changes in update 17.0.1 and 17.0.2:
Some files are added to fix some kits when playing at medium or low quality settings, we test the patch on high quality so this did not appear in our tests before, this update will fix the kits and now works correctly on all game quality settings.
Kits of ACL teams are now all activated and shows the real kits, some missing textures are now included too.
Fixed Classics in game modes
An error in the database caused classic players to appear in game modes even if the option is not on, we have reworked some files we imported from SP19 to be compatible with SP17, now everything is correct and classic players will appear only if the option is turned on.
Other fixes and enhancements
Many reported bugs related to faces and graphics and others are all fixed with other small corrections and added compatibility files.