oO What it Does Oo
- This program can patch psx and ps2 cd and dvd images for different regions.
- It also supports the patching of the main exe filename for psx and ps2 cd and dvd images.
- It can patch discs to make them appear to be 'master discs'. (Lets you play burnt discs on debug PS2s!)
oO Images Types Supported Oo
- Psx (mode 2) cd images that are either 2048 or 2352 bytes per sector.
- Ps2 (mode 2) cd images that are either 2048 or 2352 bytes per sector.
- Ps2 dvd iso images.
- Ps2 dvd gi images.
- (cd and dvd images with image headers are supported as long as their 'bytes per sector' format is supported)
oO History Oo
-master disc patching is now correct for both cd and dvd!
- fixed master disc patching to not fuk up your image!
(note is still doesnt patch PROPER master disc info)
- fixed a few little bugs where image file wasnt properly closed when an
- added ps2 logo encryption
- fixed a big where cdrwin made iso files were having there header
size wrongly calculated
- added support for images that are either 2048 or 2352 bytes per sector
- added support for images with image headers (*.gi images now supported)
- fixed a signature patch bug on cd images
- fixed the patching or american and japanese psx region info
- initial release.
- supports cd and dvd iso images (not dvd *.gi images yet)
- supports psx and ps2 discs
- supports japan, usa and europe regions for both psx and ps2
- supports exe filename patching (even on dvd unicode file descriptors)
- ps2 logo encryption not supported yet
- master disc patching information is not fully implemented