Gestor de copias de seguridad para PS3 creado por Aldostools, basado en el Iris Manager de Estwald.
This project is a fork of Iris Manager originally created by Estwald and D_Skywalk, and modified by aldostools (& at times updated and contributed by other devs, including Joonie, Habib, Alexander, NzV, Orion, EvilNat, etc.).
IRISMAN includes almost all the features of the original backup manager and the following main features, among many others:
- Extended the support to several CFW up to version 4.78.
- Changed Sk1e payload to use syscall 38 instead of syscall 8, to avoid conflict with Cobra/MAMBA and legacy apps that use syscall 8.
- Remapped the buttons to XMB / multiMAN style.
- Added support for PSP games.
- Added support retro games (RetroArch has to be installed).
- Direct launch of multimedia files (Requires SHOWTIME.SELF from multiMAN).
- Various GUI modes with modifications (XMB-like, coverflow with a bigger image, grid modes from 3x2 up to 8x6)
- Added option to filter game lists by category, device and name.
- Support background images from PIC0 and ICON0.
- Support MP3 as background music and play from File Manager.
- Several optimizations to File Manager and Hex editor.
- External Mamba payload files.
- Support for spoof IDPS and PSID.
- Access to internet browser.
- Various tweaks to the GUI.
- Various tweaks to sm_monitor (aka fan controller).
- Improved speed of ISO builder.
- Reformatted style of coding.
- Hermes/Estwald : Author, status: retirado (o no?). Me estoy quitando... (que no!), Me estoy quitando...
- D_Skywalk : Author, status: retirado, sujetando biberones y otra noche sin dormir XD
Que novedades incluye la versión 4.87.1
- Added support for mount ZIP, RAR or 7-Zip archives stored in FAT32 or in the internal HDD.
- The archive is extracted to a temporary folder then the extracted ISO is mounted by IRISMAN as usual
- Includes Movian 5.0.714
- Includes Mamba 8.4