Injects randomly a turf based on the given probabilities for a team (see map_teams.csv)
- Injects randomly a turf based on the given probabilities for a team (see map_teams.csv)
Supports summer and winter turf (only "Estadio del Nuevo Triunfo" contains winter turfs)
- Summer, Fine: muddy or sandy turf
- Summer, Rain: muddy turf
- Winter, Fine: muddy turf
- Winter, Rain: muddy turf
- Winter, Snow: snowy turf
- You can add as many pitch textures and turf withers as you want
- Turf withers can be used for all stadiums, therefore they are some kind of generic
- Install Sider 5.1.0 (or higher)
- Copy folders "content" and "modules" to your PES2019 directory and overwrite the directories. No files of sider will be overwritten.
- Add the following line to your sider.ini: lua.module = "TurfLoaderForTeams.lua"
- juce and nesa24 for sider
- zlac and Hawke for writing lua modules (which have inspired this module)
- Chuny for his turf modding tutorial (which have inspired me creating new turfs)