This tool works to edit stats for PES 2018 and PES 2017 PC. It has two modes:
- Data files: works for DT10.cpk (DT36.cpk PlayerAppearances.bin) decompressed (don't need decompress each file .bin). Works to PC and PS3.
- Edit file (EDIT00000000 encrypted).
This tool edits:
- Uniforms (only EDIT files).
- Competition entry.
- Global Functions.
- Correct fake names: Players, Teams, Coachs (CSV files).
- Replace repeated players.
Import/Export in CSV files.
- Player assignments (DT mode) or rosters (EDIT mode).
- Uniforms (EDIT mode).
- Selected player or player + appearance.
- All players from a team or player + appearance (Only export).
- Selected team.
- Formation from selected team.
- Roster from selected team.
- This tool is in English, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese. If you want add another language in other version, please translate the file ENG.txt and share it.
- If you import new teams in Teams.bin, the game can't create EDIT file. You'll need create EDIT file with the new teams manually or importing in EDIT file too.
- The CSV files can be separated by comma, semicolon or tabulation, but must be *.csv.
- The CSV files must be UNICODE or UTF-8 to get special characters.
- In EDIT mode, can't create players with any Id. It must be higher than 1048576 (0x100000).
- To import the order don't matter, but the headers do. You can't change them.
- You can export and import between PES2017 and 2018.
- Before use this tool, make a backup.