ModMii is able to download all the files needed to modify a Wii console (4.3U / E / J and 4.2K or less).
It can also generate custom guides based on your Wii specifications and save the files to your SD card in the appropriate locations to simplify offline management.
Que novedades incluye la versión 6.4.9 See changelog
- - Added warning to main menu suggesting users should download files from NUS before Nintendo Wii servers shut down in 2019.
- - Bundled prepared download queues for users to easily grab files from NUS for future use.
- - Changed recommended cIOS249 to base 57 from 56, and cIOS250 to base 56 from 57. Syscheck updater will consider both configurations as up to date.
- - Added USB-Loader GX and made it the default\recommended USB-Loader.
- - Added Nintendont to ModMii Classic's download page 2.
- - Updated MyMenuifyMod to v1.6 to support wiimote plus remotes.
- - Fixed broken links to guide images and gifs.
- - Other minor changes.
- - With 3 kids and counting who's got time for changelog jokes?