USBLoaderGX is a GUI for Waninkoko's USB Loader, based on libwiigui.
It allows listing and launching Wii games, Gamecube games and homebrew on Wii and WiiU vWii mode.
Its interface, based on the official theme from Nintendo Wii, is easy to use and perfect for kids and all the family. A lot of options are available and directly editable from the loader's interface.
1. Extract latest revision to your /apps/ folder
2. If you want a channel on your console, and/or want to "return to" the loader when exiting a game, download the forwarder for your console and then, install it with a wad manager.
- Backup and play your games using an external USB device.
- Launches Wii, Gamecube, Wiiware, Virtual console and homebrew on Wii and vWii
- Supported Hard Drive format: WBFS, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2/3/4.
- Custom game sorting and advanced filtering
- Multiple languages available.
- Automatic Cover download: Downloads covers, 3D covers, disc images and custom banner animation from internet.
- Cheat code supports
- Full parental controls