LibHac is a .NET Framework and .NET Core library for reading and editing file formats used by the Nintendo Switch.
The library can be used either from the attacked .nupkg file, or directly from NuGet.
- Save file
- Switch NAND and SD card
- Save file editing and signing
- PFS0 creation
- Switch key derivation
- Integrity verification of NCA, XCI, etc.
- Personalized title key reading
- Read, parse and display information about a Switch NAND or SD card
- Extract NCA, RomFS and other formats directly from an SD card or NAND, including patched titles
- Read NAND directly from a Switch running memloader
- And more!
Que novedades incluye la versión 0.8.1
- Filter savedata info rank correctly. Fix CreateSaveData logging.
- Various breaking changes throughout. APIs are being adjusted to more closely match the APIs in Horizon OS. For example, the IStorage and IFileSystem-related interfaces now all return Result indicating the outcome of the function call rather than throw exceptions.
- Added base functionality for a FS service and client. Functionality will continue to be expanded in future releases.