LibHac is a .NET Framework and .NET Core library for reading and editing file formats used by the Nintendo Switch.
The library can be used either from the attacked .nupkg file, or directly from NuGet.
- Save file
- Switch NAND and SD card
- Save file editing and signing
- PFS0 creation
- Switch key derivation
- Integrity verification of NCA, XCI, etc.
- Personalized title key reading
- Read, parse and display information about a Switch NAND or SD card
- Extract NCA, RomFS and other formats directly from an SD card or NAND, including patched titles
- Read NAND directly from a Switch running memloader
- And more!
Que novedades incluye la versión 0.4.0
- Rename LibHac.IO namespace to LibHac.Fs
- Revamp NCA classes
- Add NCA2 support
- Add remaining functions to IFileSystem and implement missing functions in IFileSystem classes
- Finish write support for SaveDataFileSystemCore
- Add fstrim functionality to savedata
- Add DirectorySaveDataFileSystem
- Add ReadOnlyFileSystem
- Add Partition FS builder