TriPlayer is a feature-rich audio player for the Nintendo Switch. It is able to play music in the background, including when playing games or on the HOME menu. TriPlayer requires a console capable of running Atmosphere. It gained it's name as it consists of three separate components, and its ability to play MP3 files.
- Audio playback while in-game
- No impact on game performance (runs on separate CPU core)
- Automatically organized library based on ID3 metadata
- Album/artist image scraping via TheAudioDB
- Custom playlists
- Fast library search
- Ability to add and remove songs to play queue
- Beautiful and easy to navigate interface
- Highly customizable with many settings that can be changed
- Basic 32-band equalizer
- Update in-app
- And many more, download it to see for yourself! 🙂
Supported audio formats:
A Nintendo Switch running Atmosphere 0.10.0+
- 0.10.0+ has more memory available to sysmodules, so older versions aren't supported
A relatively up-to-date firmware
- Some components require functionality that was added to later firmwares, so 10.0.0+ is currently supported
- Only audio files in mp3 format are supported at this time
For a complete list of credits and open source libraries used, please see the About tab in the application's settings!
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.0.0
- Initial release.