Webman Classics Maker is tool for the PS3 that makes PKG shortcuts for ISO files straight to the home menu. It is using web commands through webMAN-mod to mount and launch the ISOs automatically.
- SCETOOL 0.2.9 (scetool.exe)
- OpenSCETool (oscetool)
- PSL1GHT PS3py (pkgcrypt)
- PARAM_SFO_EDITOR (Aldos PS3 tool collection)
HOW TO USE
(optional) FTP DUMP -> 'games_list.txt'
- Check IP settings in webMan (holding [SELECT])
- Edit your /settings/ftp_settings.txt with your IP
- To get your "game_list.txt run "FTP_Game_List.exe", or "ftp_game_list.py" for linux
- Run "Edit_param_sfo.exe" (Windows only right now, you can hex edit the "params.sfo" in linux)
- Fill in "Title ID"
- Fill in the field "TITLE"
- Drop down and fill in the field "FILE_PATH" NOTE: The filepath must be exact and it is case-sensitive! Bad path: /dev_HDD0/ps3ISO/Marvel Vs Capcom 3.iso Good path: /dev_hdd0/PS3ISO/Marvel Vs Capcom 3.iso
- Click "Save" to save your PARAM.SFO
BUILD PKG -> game.pkg'
- Run "Build_Webman_PKG.exe", or "build_all_scripts_linux.py" for linux
- Get your built package in the "builds"-folder
- Install the PKG on your PS3
- If you hear three rapid beeps you probably misspelled your path to the ISO, double check it!
- Sometimes at first boot the game hangs on blackscreen, reboot and start it again. This is mostly due to modifications of the same game w/o reboots.
Que novedades incluye la versión 2.1.2
Added possibility of using custom webcommands from config-file.