This fork is based on the foundation of EdiZon 3.1 nightly. The changes made are on the game memory hack aspect.
Here are the added features:
- Range search.
- Compare with previous value search.
- Bookmark memory location found.
- Speed enhancement to make small integer value in first search practicle.
- Bookmark adjust to changing main and heap start address on subsequent launch of the game. Bookmark with pointer chain attached updates memory address dynamically when the chain is able to resolve into a valid memory address.
- Extract memory address from dmnt cheat code and add it to bookmark for exploration of the memory location.
- Rebase feature to extract potential pointer chain form dmnt cheat code made for previous version of the game.
- In app pointer chain search for address on bookmark.
- Export dump to PC app (forked from pointersearcher 0.4) for more powerful pointer chain search.
- Import PC app search result for validation and testing.
- Create dmnt cheat code from pointer chain found.
Original functinality of Edizon on game save is available when launched without a game running.
A Homebrew save file dumper, injector and on-console editor for Horizon, the OS of the Nintendo Switch. Please note if you are using Atmosphere 0.10.0+, you must use the snapshot version of EdiZon. Older versions of EdiZon do not work on the latest Atmosphere.
EdiZon consists of 3 different main functionalities.
- Save file management
- Extraction of game saves.
- Injection of extracted game saves (Your own and your friends save files).
- Uploading of savefiles directly to https://anonfile.com.
- Batch extraction of all save files of all games on the system.
- Save file editingEasy to use, scriptable and easily expandable on-console save editing.
- Lua and Python script support.
- Built-in save editor updater.
- On-the-fly memory editing
- Cheat Engine like RAM editing.
- Freezing of values in RAM via Atmosphère's cheat module.
- Interface for loading, managing and updating Atmosphère cheats.
All packed into one easy to use and easy to install Homebrew.
How to install
- Download the latest release.
- Unpack the downloaded zip file, put the files on your Nintendo Switch's SD card and let the folders merge.
Use a free open source CFW like Atmosphère to launch the hbmenu and start EdiZon from there.
- If you want to use the cheat manager you absolutely have to use Atmosphère as only their cheats are supported.
- For the best experience, open the /atmosphere/system_settings.ini file and change dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x1 to dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x0.
Que novedades incluye la versión 3.7.4a
- Masked out last digit of title id when calling nsGetApplicationControlData.