A Homebrew save file dumper, injector and on-console editor for Horizon, the OS of the Nintendo Switch.
EdiZon consists of 3 different main functionalities.
Save file management
- Extraction of game saves.
- Injection of extracted game saves (Your own and your friends save files).
- Uploading of savefiles directly to https://anonfile.com.
- Batch extraction of all save files of all games on the system.
Save file editing
- Easy to use, scriptable and easily expandable on-console save editing.
- Lua and Python script support.
- Built-in save editor updater.
On-the-fly memory editing
- Cheat Engine like RAM editing.
- Freezing of values in RAM via Atmosphère's cheat module.
- Interface for loading, managing and updating Atmosphère cheats.
All packed into one easy to use and easy to install Homebrew.
Que novedades incluye la versión Snapshot Build
- EdiZon has a new and beautiful icon by kardch!
- Fixed stack overflow when too many addresses were found
- Renamed "Edit RAM" to "Cheats"