ninfs (formerly fuse-3ds) is a FUSE program to extract data from Nintendo game consoles. It works by presenting a virtual filesystem with the contents of your games, NAND, or SD card contents, and you can browse and copy out just the files that you need.
Windows, macOS, and Linux are supported.
- CTR Cart Image (".3ds", ".cci")
- CDN contents ("cetk", "tmd", and contents)
- CTR Importable Archive (".cia")
- Executable Filesystem (".exefs", "exefs.bin")
- Nintendo 3DS NAND backup ("nand.bin")
- NCCH (".cxi", ".cfa", ".ncch", ".app")
- Read-only Filesystem (".romfs", "romfs.bin")
- SD Card Contents ("Nintendo 3DS" from SD)
- 3DSX Homebrew (".3dsx")
Nintendo DS / DSi
- Nintendo DSi NAND backup ("nand_dsi.bin")
- Nintendo DS ROM image (".nds", ".srl")
- Nintendo Switch NAND backup ("rawnand.bin")
- Mount a NAND backup and browse CTRNAND, TWLNAND, and others, and write back to them without having to extract and decrypt them first.
- Browse decrypted SD card contents. Dump installed games and saves, or copy contents between two system's SD contents.
- Extract a game's files out of a CIA, CCI (".3ds"), NCCH, RomFS, raw CDN contents, just by mounting them and browsing its files. Or use the virtual decrypted file and start playing the game in Citra right away.
Que novedades incluye la versión 2.0a4
- ExeFS: Only try to decompress .code if it exists
- GUI: Don't try to set window icon on non-Windows platforms (might be fixed for Linux/etc later)
- NCCH: Fix volume name display, breaking the mount on Windows and macOS
- GUI: Fix importing fusepy and displaying error if it fails
- CDN: Actually use decrypted titlekey specified with --dec-key (was completely non-functional)
- Require pyctr==0.4.6 (only relevant to non-standalone build users)