ninfs (formerly fuse-3ds) is a FUSE program to extract data from Nintendo game consoles. It works by presenting a virtual filesystem with the contents of your games, NAND, or SD card contents, and you can browse and copy out just the files that you need.
Windows, macOS, and Linux are supported.
- CTR Cart Image (".3ds", ".cci")
- CDN contents ("cetk", "tmd", and contents)
- CTR Importable Archive (".cia")
- Executable Filesystem (".exefs", "exefs.bin")
- Nintendo 3DS NAND backup ("nand.bin")
- NCCH (".cxi", ".cfa", ".ncch", ".app")
- Read-only Filesystem (".romfs", "romfs.bin")
- SD Card Contents ("Nintendo 3DS" from SD)
- 3DSX Homebrew (".3dsx")
Nintendo DS / DSi
- Nintendo DSi NAND backup ("nand_dsi.bin")
- Nintendo DS ROM image (".nds", ".srl")
- Nintendo Switch NAND backup ("rawnand.bin")
- Mount a NAND backup and browse CTRNAND, TWLNAND, and others, and write back to them without having to extract and decrypt them first.
- Browse decrypted SD card contents. Dump installed games and saves, or copy contents between two system's SD contents.
- Extract a game's files out of a CIA, CCI (".3ds"), NCCH, RomFS, raw CDN contents, just by mounting them and browsing its files. Or use the virtual decrypted file and start playing the game in Citra right away.
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.6.1
- CCI: Fix oversight with passing boot9 to the NCCH mount, causing the partitions to not be mounted - #43