Sobre este archivo
XBoyAdvance is an Gameboy Advance/Gameboy Color/Super Gameboy emulator ported for XBox from VisualBoy Advance.
- * Updated to madmab edition interface CFv1b35. See "Interface Changelog.txt"
- * Changes to the screenshot code to account for new directory layout when using "Extras menu" screenshot options.
- * Just a refresher (this was already present in last version) Frameskip is set to 0 if a gameboy or gameboy color game is selected (file extension .gb, .gbc, .cbg, .sgb). This will only apply to games without configurations. On games with configurations you have to manually set the framerate to 0.
- * Frameskip is set to 1 for GBA games thanks to Tabajara's INTEL optimizations! See below. Not all games quite at 100%, but close! This will only apply to games without configurations. On games with configurations you have to manually set the framerate to 0.
- * Frameskip in default game configuration is overriden by above settings. If you have a problem game (slow) just set the frameskip for it individually.
- * INTEL optimizations by Tabajara. Here are a few examples of improvements you will see below