NX Activity Log (I'll come up with a name eventually) is a piece of homebrew for the Nintendo Switch which provides users with slightly more information than what is normally available about their activity on their console.
Currently, you can view (per game and per user):
- Number of launches
- Time of first play
- Time of last play
- Total playtime (down to the minute and not just 5 hour segments!)
- Average playtime (per launch)
This application is fairly basic right now; I have plans to make a GUI (once I learn how to) as well as something bigger and better, so stay tuned!
You must have some method of launching homebrew in order to use this application.
This is my first homebrew I've written so expect some quirky bugs, however from my testing it works perfectly via Title Takeover and Applet Mode on ReiNX 2.3 (FW 8.0.1).
Note, however, that no support will be given for SX OS.
Que novedades incluye la versión 0.20
- Deleted games are now shown!
- Average play time per launch is now shown
Formatting has been improved
- Everything should now be more readable 🙂
- Never played games are no longer first when sorting by "First Played"