Emulador de Nintendo DS para Switch.
The goal is to do things right and fast, akin to blargSNES (but hopefully better). But also to, you know, have a fun challenge :)
The source code is provided under the GPLv3 license.
How to use
melonDS requires BIOS/firmware copies from a DS. Files required:
- bios7.bin, 16KB: ARM7 BIOS
- bios9.bin, 4KB: ARM9 BIOS
- firmware.bin, 128/256/512KB: firmware
Firmware boot requires a firmware dump from an original DS or DS Lite. DS firmwares dumped from a DSi or 3DS aren't bootable and only contain configuration data, thus they are only suitable when booting games directly.
Possible firmware sizes
- 128KB: DSi/3DS DS-mode firmware (reduced size due to lacking bootcode)
- 256KB: regular DS firmware
- 512KB: iQue DS firmware
DS BIOS dumps from a 3DS can be used with no compatibility issues. DSi BIOS dumps should be usable too, provided they were dumped properly.
Que novedades incluye la versión 0.7.3
- Updated to melonDS 0.7.3
- Only initialize microphone when it's selected as the input device (if microphone causes crashes for you, turning it off should fix it)
- Fix save state on the pause menu