- Leagues & Cups updated with real logos and names
- Updated Team Data & licensed coaches for the Premier League
- Updated Team Data & licensed coaches for LaLiga
- Authentic Premier League with real ftex kits, fonts (including special characters)
- Authentic LaLiga with real ftex kits, fonts (including special characters)
- Special Character names have been added for Premier League and LaLiga players via player.bin
- Licensed Brescia Calcio & Borussia Dortmund added (full Bundesliga in a future Update)
- 2019/20 Minifaces for all players of the Premier League, LaLiga & BVB (over 1000 remade Minifaces)
How to install?
- Fresh Installed is recommended, if you're using any option files before, DELETE IT FIRST!
- Install the newest Version of Sider 6
- Create new folder called EvoWeb Patch inside your livecpk directory
- Download & Extract EvoWeb Patch with WinRAR, copy all content inside EvoWeb Patch folder
- Open sider.ini and add the following cpk roots:
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Database" cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Faces" cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Graphics" cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Kits"
- Copy EDIT00000000 file to Documents\KONAMI\eFootball PES 2020\Your number\save
- Start Sider and play the game
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: Will there be a CPK Version of it?
A: No, Sider is way more powerful, is online compatible and you won't experience DpFileList Mismatches. Also way easier to release Updates.
Q: Do I need to Download all Folders separately or the All In One is enough?
A: All in One is enough. We just add those separate in case we release a quick fix, so that you only need to download that folder. The "Last updated marker" shows you when the file was updated.
Q: Why there is no full licensed Bundesliga, Serie BKT, etc.?
A: Doing such detailed work takes time, especially with the new font formats. Other leagues will be updated/released when ready, don't ask for when, we can't or won't give you a date.
Q: I can only see 5 kits (4 outfield & 1 goalkeeper kit) in Editmode but that team needs his 5th, 6th kit, can you make it?
A: Be aware that Editmode always shows just 5 kits. At the kit selection screen when you play a match more can be displayed for selection.
Q: Can I use LiveUpdate with it?
A: If you play a Kickoff match with LiveUpdate on, created teams are back to default. We highly suggest to always disable it.
Q: Are new Faces part of the Patch?
A: A few have been added and certainly some more in the future but won't be overloaded. We want to keep that simple. You can add your favourite faces yourself to the Faces folder.
Q: Will we get Bootpacks, Ballpacks, Scoreboard Packs, etc.?
A: That stuff is actually no part of this Patch. With all those Modules for Sider there will be and is already stuff like that out which is compatible with that Patch.
Q: When the next Update will be out?
A: That question will be ignored forever, don't waste your time writing it.
- CYPES (Bundesliga Data)
- @NFS_FM (Some Logos)
- all Facemakers
- @juce & @nesa24 (Sider)
- @zlac (Kitstudio)
- @shawminator (CGPE)
- @MFZ69 (UniNameFontPermissions Tool)
Que novedades incluye la versión 8.0 See changelog
- Full Datapack 8.0 compatibility
- Live Update included for active leagues
- Selected new Faces added/updated
- Several kit Updates
- Boot & Glove Pack updated