Sider 6 is a helper program for PES 2020 and PES 2020 demo.
- time extender (match.minutes option)
- most of Lua scripting engine is supported (except for "kits"), including overlay
- camera module with Fanview camera controls and replays on/off switch. Thanks to @nesa24 for research!
- new event: "set_match_settings" - allows to enable extra time and penalties, and set difficulty to 6 (Legend?)
The "LiveCPK" feature makes it possible to replace game content at run-time with content from files stored on disk, instead of having to pack everything into CPK-archives. (This feature is similar to Kitserver's AFS2FS and to FileLoader for earler versions of PES).
HOW TO USE:
Run sider.exe, it will open a small window, which you can minimize if you want, but do not close it.
Run the game.
Sider should automatically attach to the game process.
If you don't see the effects of Sider in the game, check the sider.log file (in the same folder where sider.exe is) - it should contain some helpful information on what went wrong.
There are several settings you can set in sider.ini:
exe.name = "\PES2020.exe"
- this sets the pattern(s) that the Sider program will use to identify which of the running processes is the game.
You can have multiple "exe.name" lines in your sider.ini, which is useful, for example, if you have several exe files with slightly different names that you use for online/offline play.
livecpk.enabled = 1
- Turns on the LiveCPK functionality of Sider. See below for a more detailed explanation in cpk.root option section.
debug = 0
- Setting this to values > 0 will make Sider output some additional information into the log file (sider.log). This is useful primarily for troubleshooting.
Extra logging may slow the game down, so normally you would want to keep this setting set to 0. (Defaults to 0: some info, but no extra output)
close.on.exit = 0
- If this setting is set to 1, then Sider will close itself, when the game exits. This can be handy, if you use a batch file to start sider automatically right before the game is launched. (Defaults to 0: do not close)
start.minimized = 0
- If you set this to 1, then Sider will start with a minimized window.
Again, like the previous option, this setting can be helpful, if you use a batch file to auto-start sider, just before the game launches. (Defaults to 0: normal window)
cpk.root = "c:\cpk-roots\balls-root"
cpk.root = "c:\cpk-roots\kits-root"
cpk.root = ".\another-root\stadiums"
- Specifies root folder (or folders), where the game files are stored that will be used for content replacing at run-time. It works like this:
For example, the game wants to load a file that is stored in some CPK, with the relative path of "common/render/thumbnail/ball/ball_001.dds". Sider will intercept that action and check if one of the root folders have this file. If so, Sider will make the game read the content from that file instead of using game's original content. If multiple roots are specified, then they are checked in order that they are listed in sider.ini. As soon as there is a filename match, the lookup stops. (So, higher root will win, if both of them have the same file). You can use either absolute paths or relative.
Relative paths will be calculated relative to the folder where sider.exe is located.
game.priority.class = "above_normal"
- This option allows to change the priority of the game process. Sometimes this is useful, and reportedly can help to combat FPS drops. Supported values are: "above_normal", "below_normal", "high", "idle", "normal" and "realtime".
By default, the game sets its priority to "above_normal".
- Game research: nesa24, juce, digitalfoxx, zlac
- Programming: juce
- Testing: zlac, nesa24, Chuny, Hawke, sonofsam69, Cesc Fabregas
- Blue Champions League ball: Hawke and digitalfoxx
- Trophies: MJTS-140914
Sider uses the following 3rd-party software:
- LuaJIT by Mike Pall (doc/license-luajit.txt)
- Knuth-Morris-Pratt string matcher from Project Nayuki (doc/license-kmp.txt)
- FW1FontWrapper library by Erik Rufelt
- zlib by Jean-loup Gailly (compression) and Mark Adler (decompression).
Que novedades incluye la versión 6.2.2 See changelog
- support for 1.02.01 game exe
- support for kit manipulation (this is needed for Kitserver release, which is to come later)
- new "one-click launch" mode to run the game with sider
- performance optimizations + misc fixes
- trophy.lua now does not use overlay by default
- added support for 1.01.02 game exe
- trophy-server with 4 trophies
- fix for "stadium_choice" context attribute - to help StadiumServer work correctly in exhibition mode
- Fixes a bug, related to the hooking logic for "livecpk_data_ready" event.