FlashCardsNX 2.1.2

¿Quieres enterarte al momento de las nuevas descargas? Síguenos en Twitter, Mastodon o Threads!

A flash cards app for the Nintendo Switch

This is a rewrite of my Nintendo Switch flash cards app which I nver made public until now.

How to use

Place a text file in /config/cards/ on your sd card. If multiple files are found you will be given the option of which one you want to use when starting the app.

The questions and answers are seperated on each line. A line containing a question should be followed by a line containing a answer.

Credits

LibNX and DevkitPro for making the toolchain.

Dalton Maag for the Ubuntu font.

Everyone in the AtlasNX discord developer chat for helping me with the first version. This is a complete rewrite but I would not have been able to complete the first version without their help because it was my first SDL project.

I got the icon a while ago and I can't remember who made it but it was marked as reuse with modification on Google Images.

by CompSciOrBust.

Cards.jpg

Que novedades incluye la versión 2.1.2

Released

• Unicode was already supported in the card select UI but I forgot to add it to the card UI. Also fixed a mistake in the prime numbers example where one question asked for primes between 97 and 100 instead of 90 and 100.
  • A exponents example set of cards was included.

No te pierdas nada, síguenos en Twitter, Mastodon o Threads!
Preguntas, aportes y peticiones en el foro.

• Crear nuevo...