- A nearly complete h264 module for Cemu, with an implementation similar to what an official one would be (Cemu 1.15.4 or newer also provides its own alternative)
- GamePad input source override for cemu, including full motion sensing support (requires additional software, see the guide)
- Adds code/data patching to your games at load-time, which you can activate and share the same way you do graphic packs!
- Think of it like a pcsx2 plugin, implementing something not in the core
Why did you do this?
- Why not improve on an already great emulator by adding some extra features ?
- I like hacking on software that originally wasn't meant to be extended/changed
- The Cemu devs don't seem to mind, and in fact have been really supportive (Huge thanks to Exzap!)
How to use
- Extract contents of zip into Cemu folder
Que novedades incluye la versión 0.5.7.3
- Fix rare crash on cemu exit that happens if cemuhook is loaded