A graphical tool to handle several common dvd-drive firmware tasks. This is the better tool you will find.
You can copy-paste the keys from one firmware to another not matter if they are different vendor (samsung / hitachi / BENQ) and not matter the version of the FW
Allows SMART PATCH for rolling code firmwares (Hitachi 0078/0079) and also Direct Flash on all drives, even the nasty 78/79 drives.
RAWDUMP does not work fine with SIL chipsets yet, be aware of use the validate checksum feature to avoid bad dumps and bricks. We will be working on SIL chipsets later.
The flasher/restore appears to be rock solid now, also very easy to understand, so this could be the base to flash future firmware releases, even on the 78
- - Direct Dump and Direct Flash over all versions of GDR3120L drives even the 0078 FK drives. For 79 FK you will need aditional device attached to the drive.
- - Allow copy-paste of the keys between firmare not matter if they are crypted or not or if they are different vendor or even better, not matter which version of Fw (46,47,59,78 etc)
- - Do common firmware tasks with a mouse click
- - Supports Samsung and Hitachi firmwares All Versions
- - Shows Vendor, ROM version and also if its CRYPTED or NOT
- - Allow crypt or decrypt the files
- - Shows the 16 byte Keys not matter if the file is Crypted
- - Allows adding of TAGS to a KEY like Owner, Serial No, Date. (Dont worry, the tags are not saved onto firmware file)
- - Fully Integrated with Windows Context Menu (like winrar)
- - Fully Supports 512 KB firmwares (2 banks)
- - Unzip contents on the folder you like
- - Open application and go to Options->Enable Windows Context Menu
- - Close application
HOW TO USE:
- - READ THE ATTACHED FILE LABELED TUTORIALS.TXT
- - To open a file you can just on Windows Explorer do Right Click and choose "Open with Firmware Toolbox", or you can first launch the application and do File-Open menu or simply drag a file from your browser to the application.
- - To encrypt or decrypt a file just open it as above and click the button encrypt or decrypt.
- - To replace a key just type it or copy-paste it into the key textbox and click on "Replace Key"
- - To set or replace Tag Data just type it into the Tag Data Section "Save Tag Data". This Tag Data will be show every time you open a file that have the same key. Useful to identify an Owner's Key
C4E, Seventhson, garyopa, geremia, birdy, Loser, modfreakz, uberfry, Tecno Devices and all others on xboxhacker.net