reNXpack is a tool for repacking Nintendo Switch nsps to work on lower firmwares.
- Repack games, updates and dlcs with lowest encryption keys
- Convert titlekey encrypted ncas to standard encrypted ncas
- Patch required firmware version and required application version to zero
- Support nsps containing multiple games, updates and dlcs
You should load your keyset file with -k or --keyset option followed by a path to it or place your keyset file with "keys.dat" filename in the same folder as reNXpack.
Required keys are:
- header_key: NCA Header Key
- key_area_key_application_xx: Application key area encryption keys
- titlekek_xx: Title key encryption keys
By default, Created nsp files are located in the same folder as reNXpack with 'titleid_reNXpack.nsp' filename
You can change output directory with -o, --outdir option
reNXpack creates "renxpack_extracted_nsp" folder as a temp directory, It deletes the directory content before and after conversion
If you use -t, --tempdir option to choose a temporary directory, Make sure it's an empty directory and it's not the same as output directory otherwise reNXpack deletes it
*nix: ./renxpack [options...] <path_to_file.nsp> Windows: .\renxpack.exe [options...] <path_to_file.nsp> Options: -k, --keyset Set keyset filepath, default filepath is ./keys.dat -h, --help Display usage -t, --tempdir Set temporary directory path -o, --outdir Set output directory path
reNXpack is based on hactool by SciresM.
Thanks: SciresM, Rajkosto, Switch Brew.