Download any file directly inside sdmc:/ on your Nintendo Switch First impact.
This homebrew was intended to download specially NSPs & XCI without problems. But it can download any file (really)! sort of tool downloader.
This tool is pretty basic:
- Create a file .txt (from any device)
Add few lines with links with formatted arguments
- i.e.<title-of-game/desciption> = <download/link/url_without_HTTPS>
- Files are downloaded by default to sdmc:/switch/nXDownload/
- Remember that this tool requires Direct Download Links till i find someway to parse the download link from the webpage!
- File-sharing websites compatible with my tool are Mediafire, Uptobox, 1fichier, and any website that uses HTTP protocol!
- Power on your Switch, and select what file to download!
When dowloading BIG files, is better to put your Switch in Dock mode so you will not risk to:
- Burn your pixels!
- No need to be afraid if the battery is low.
- This project is based on libcurl.
- This project changes the heap size, to get the software Keyboard feature (can have memory issues). In future, this could change.
- It doesn't support HTTPS protocol (meaning that once mbedtls library is officially ported to libnx we then can use SSL encyption)
- This project is under GPL-3 License.
- use command line pacman -S switch-curl inside Msys2 to be able to compile this homebrew.
- I do not take any responsibility if it is used inappropriately or is damaging your console.