- - Complete Modding Solution for Samsung/BenQ/Lite-On
- - USB Version (disc based version available)
- - iXtreme v1.6 (12x) Firmware
- - USB Flash/Thumb Drive Bootable!
- - Powerpoint-style GUI
- - Supports Samsung TS-H943
- - Supports BenQ VAD6038
- - Supports Lite-On DG-16D2S 74850C
- - Supports Lite-On DG-16D2S 83850C
- - Supports Previously Modded Drives
- - Supports Previously Spoofed Drives
- - 100% DOS Based Dumping & Flashing
- - Fully Automatic Dumping & Flashing
- - Step-by-Step Instructions
- - Backup of all drive-related files to USB flash/thumb drive!
- This software requires a VIA VT6421 PCI SATA (or compatible) chipset
- This disc *might* work with other types of SATA chipsets/cards, but it is recommended that you use a VIA VT6421 SATA card.
- USB serial adapters are NOT compatible with this disc!
- - Follow the tutorial included in this package to create your 360 Modification USB Drive
- - Insert your prepared USB flash/thumb drive into your PC (360 Modification USB Drive)
- - Restart your PC, and boot from your USB flash/thumb drive (USB boot method varies between PCs)
- - Follow the prompts to mod any Samsung, BenQ, or Lite-On XBOX 360 DVD-ROM drive
- All firmware dumps, modified firmware, and other files related to the drive being modified will be placed in the following directories on your USB flash/thumb drive:
- Samsung TS-H943 - SAMFILES
- BenQ VAD6038 - BENFILES
- Lite-On DG-16D2S Revision 74850C - LONFILES\74850C
- Lite-On DG-16D2S Revision 83850C - LONFILES\83850C
- - Advanced menu available, place all firmware files intended (by the user) to be used with this menu in the 'CUSTOM' folder in the '360 Modification USB Drive Files' folder within this package
WARNING: THIS OPTION IS FOR ADVANCED USERS ONLY! BE ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING BEFORE USING THIS OPTION!
I take absolutely no responsibilty for the use of this software by anyone. Use at your own risk!
Special Thanks & Credits:
- Team HyperX - For the awesome iXtreme v1.6 firmware used by this software
- FreeDOS Project - For the FreeDOS Operating System used by this disc
- Dennis Bareis - GETRESP (used to input variables into MS-DOS batch files)
- Franck Uberto - XMSDSK (used to create a RAMDISK under MS-DOS)
- Schtrom, Geremia, Modfreakz, Podger, Redline99 and Tiros - DOSFLASH
- Caster420 - Firmtool (Samsung/BenQ/Lite-On iXtreme firmware generating)
- Kenneth Silverman - KPNG (viewer application used for all display screens)
- Team Modfreakz - Bootable USB Drive Creator Tool (used to prepare USB drive)
- Klutsh (Creator of iPrep) - LiteTool (used to prepare Lite-On DG-16D2S firmware)
- Shinho - For my awesome new logo! (FrostyTheSnowman w/USB Drive & DVD-ROM)
Special Thanks to the following beta testers: