Windows only. SX Server allows network and USB installs for SX Installer, by serving NSP's found on your PC to the switch via SX Installer.
# USB Driver Install
- Download Zadig.
- With your switch plugged in and SX Installer running, choose "List All Devices" under the options menu in Zadig, and select libnx USB comms.
- Choose libusbK from the driver list and click the "Replace Driver" button.
# Network server
- Please ensure your windows firewall, or any other firewall is disabled, or SX Installer may not be able to connect.
- run sxserver.exe.
- After you run the server, ensure NSP's are visible in the list. If they are not, change the path and click the "scan" button.
- Start SX Installer on the switch, and either connect the USB cable from the switch to your PC, or set up a nut server location using the ip, port, username, and password displayed in SX Server.
- The games will show up in SX Installer(in the "new games" section, etc) to install, the PC client is just a dumb server. Default username and password is guest/guest for network install.
by Team Xecuter.