The CD/DVD-ROM Generator version 2.00 supports the following CD-R/DVD-R/DVD-ROM drives.
- SONY CDU921S
- SONY CDU921S mk2
- SONY CDU921S-PR
- PLEXTOR Plex Master
- Hoei Sangyo DSR-8000pm (DPM88 required)
- Hoei Sangyo DSR-8000cs (DPM88 required)
- PIONEER DVR-S201
- Hoei Sangyo DSR-8000dp (DPM88 required)
- PIONEER DVR-S303
- PIONEER DVR-104
- PIONEER DVR-105
- PIONEER DVR-107D
- Hoei Sangyo DSR-4000dp-5 (PIONEER DVR-A04 mounted) (DPM88 required)
- Hoei Sangyo DSR-4000dp-10 (PIONEER DVR-A04 mounted) (DPM88 required)
- Hoei Sangyo DSR-4000dp-5 (PIONEER DVR-A05 mounted) (DPM88 required)
- Hoei Sangyo DSR-4000dp-10 (PIONEER DVR-A05 mounted) (DPM88 required)
DVD-ROM Drive (for DVD-R verification)
- MATSUSHITA SR-8583
- MATSUSHITA SR-8584A
- TOSHIBA SD-M1202
- TOSHIBA SD-M1212
- PIONEER DVD-113
- PIONEER DVD-303
- SONY DDU220E
<< Installation >>
Run setup.exe on Windows 2000 or Windows XP and follow the instructions displayed on the screen. For details, refer to the Help File.
<< Major Changes in CD/DVD-ROM Generator version 2.00 >>
- The following drive is now supported: PIONEER DVR-107D (8x write speed) (firmware version 1.12 and later)
- Generation of master discs targeting mainland China is now supported.
- A function for adding 20MB of NULL data to the outermost part of the disc when creating DVD-ROM master discs has been added. The default is ON. To change the settings, open "Add Dummy..." of the Options menu.
- Note that due to the addition of this function, the format of the *.ccz file has changed. *.ccz files that were created with previous versions cannot be read.
- DVD-ROM master discs can now be written and verified "on the fly".
- There is now no limit on the speed when writing and verifying CD-ROM master discs "on the fly".