QCMA is a cross-platform application to provide a Open Source implementation of the original Content Manager Assistant that comes with the PS Vita. QCMA is meant to be compatible with Linux, Windows and MAC OS X.
The aim of this project is to provide an implementation that is on par with the official CMA and also offer some features missing in the original one.
- Metadata for PSP savedatas.
- Basic metadata for single songs (album, artist, title, cover art).
- Basic metadata for videos (duration, dimensions, thumbnail).
- Basic metadata for photos (dimensions, thumbnails).
- Simple backup browser: view and delete the backups on your PC without a Vita.
- Easy wireless pairing (show PIN to the user when a Vita is detected).
- Ability to restart the connection if the Vita is reconnected.