HiyaCFW-Helper 3.0.2

¿Quieres enterarte al momento de las nuevas descargas? Síguenos en Twitter o Mastodon!
Ayúdanos con el mantenimiento de la web con una donación vía Paypal.

In order to make things easier for me, and because I don't have Windows, I edited the HiyaCFW Helper Python script by jerbear64 and LmN in order to add a graphical user interface to it.

What it does:

• Allows you to browse for your NAND backup, no need to place it at the same folder.
  • Shows the option to choose the output destination, which should be a (preferably empty) FAT formatted SD card or any other folder.
  • Downloads the latest HiyaCFW release and decompress it.
  • Autodetects the console region from the NAND dump, downloads and decrypts its v512 launcher.
  • Creates the patched 00000002.app and bootloader.nds for the custom firmware.
  • Uses your platform's twltool (binaries for Linux and MacOS included) to decrypt the NAND.
  • Mounts the decrypted NAND (OSFMount required for Windows) and extracts it to the chosen output destination.
  • Installs the HiyaCFW and the patched files on the chosen output destination.
  • (Optional) installs the latest release of TWiLightMenu++ (or any of the previous releases of it or DSiMenu++ or SRLoader placed at the same folder as the helper) on the chosen output destination.

NAND mode:

Clicking on the integrated circuit button will give you a NAND mode, where you can uninstall unlaunch or install its v1.4 stable release, remove the No$GBA footer or add it. Recommended only for those with a hardmod.

in-3dsdsi-hiyacfw-helper-v2995-disponible-2.png

Que novedades incluye la versión 3.0.2

Released

Due there has been many reports about some people getting the "Cannot get HiyaCFW" error, the ability to use an already downloaded HiyaCFW.7z and a launcher file (AUS, EUR, JAP or USA present on the launchers folder of the repo) was added back.

No te pierdas nada, síguenos en Twitter o Mastodon!
Preguntas, aportes y peticiones en el foro.
Si te sirve lo que hacemos, ayúdanos con el mantenimiento de la web con una donación vía Paypal.

• Crear nuevo...