Rebug Toolbox is application designed to complete the full function of REBUG REX EDITION firmwares. Besides from performing the CEX/DEX EID0 and LV2 Kernel Swapping it is also an FTP server and is packed with a bunch of other useful tools.
- Displays Firmware version, Toolbox version, IP address, current LV2 Kernel and Target ID type and free HDD space.
- Quits Toolbox and returns you to PS3 XMB.
Perform either a Full or Soft reboot od the PS3 system.
- Soft (LV2 Reboot Only)
- Full (On/Off Cycle)
Boot OtherOS with either your currently selected LV1 patches or easily apply ALL LV1 patches and boot.
- Boot (LV1 Patches: Apply All)
- Boot (LV1 Patches: Use current)
TURN OFF SYSTEM:
- Shut down your PS3.
- Switches between NORMAL and REBUG mode
- NORMAL mode which uses the DEBUG XMB is the default mode after installing Rebug.
- REBUG mode sets the PS3 to the latest available version spoof (updatable in the future) and allows swapping between RETAIL and DEBUG XMB.
XMB OPERATION MODE:
- This option only works in REBUG mode and lets you select either the RETAIL or DEBUG XMB.
- ** RETAIL MODE ensures Media Server Connection PERMA-Enabled **
DEBUG MENU TYPE:
- Gives you the choice of the CEX QA (retail) or DEX (debug) Debug Settings menu.
TOGGLE XMB CFW SETTINGS
- Enable or Disable mysis’s XMB CFW settings plugin v0.1. The feature is available via Network Column on XMB after Enabled.
TOGGLE COBRA MODE:
- COBRA mode is disabled by default, this option can toggle COBRA mode to enable COBRA 7.55 payload on boot [dongless NO DRM feature see below]
A collection of LV1 patches that can be used for better compatibility with some PS3 tools. Any combination of these patches can be applied before booting OtherOS.