This program can edit and render bflyt files commonly used for layout in switch games. As this is wip builds may get outdated quickly, you should check this page often.
Just launch the exe and open a bflyt file.
Bflyt files are commonly found in szs archives, when opening an SZS file you can double click on the files in the list to edit them (if they're supported).
- Layout loading and saving
- Rendering the bounding boxes of the components
- SZS editing
- Drag and drop
- Simultaneous file editing
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.0 beta 5
- Animations editor (.bflan files)
- Group (grp panes) editing for bflyt files
- Fix for a some crashes and some minor improvements