This program can edit and render bflyt files commonly used for layout in switch games. As this is wip builds may get outdated quickly, you should check this page often.
Just launch the exe and open a bflyt file.
Bflyt files are commonly found in szs archives, when opening an SZS file you can double click on the files in the list to edit them (if they're supported).
- Layout loading and saving
- Rendering the bounding boxes of the components
- SZS editing
- Drag and drop
- Simultaneous file editing
Que novedades incluye la versión 1.0 beta 3.1
- Hotfix for a bug causing a black screen
- Added Layout Diff to generate a custom theme JSON patch
- Implemented txt1 and pic1 panes
- Added Settings (Colors and Background Image)
- Added Keyboard shortcuts (Save, expand treeview ect.)
- Possibility to import a JSON custom theme
- You can now Add/Remove/Clone panes